Monday, July 26, 2010

Square up and Tape joints








The Dreamcycle doesn't look a whole lot different, but I adjusted a few lengths, cut the wood dowel rod support for the back axle, figured out the reducer bushings will work instead of the plugs for the metal brace, and bought the metal fence rail top for support in the frame, and then put it all back together again. I'm putting tape on the joints to mark and cut so that I can take it apart and glue it together for good. Got to remember which order to do it in so that I have wiggle room on the difficult ones. I propped the steering wheel I'm going to use in the steering column hole in the dash (part of the kit). I hope I can figure out the steering, the wheels and deraileur installation!
I will photograph the hardware installation meticulously for the future installation manual. It's difficult to figure out for the mechanically challenged. (me)



No comments:

Post a Comment